Cedar Crest Inn's COVID-19 Response and Precautions
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or inquiry about cancellations, reservations and/or future stays. Our innkeeping/concierge staff are available from 8am - 7pm daily.
Our staff will be working diligently to ensure the safety of our guests. Upon check in, our Innkeepers will explain our new procedures and policies to each guest. Below is a list of the many precautions we are taking to minimize risk.
- All of Cedar Crest Inn's staff will be required to have their temperature taken and COVID-19 symptom check list verified by management at the beginning of each shift.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves while working.
- We have hand sanitizer, masks and disposable gloves readily available for all staff and guests.
- Housekeeping staff are required to wear disposable gloves and masks while servicing all rooms and discarding of those gloves/masks between rooms.
- There will be no servicing of rooms during multi-night stays. Guests will have their towels and amenities replenished daily.
- You will be provided with a laundry hamper to place dirty towels for housekeeping pick up. We ask that trash and towels be set outside the room by 11am daily.
- All surfaces in our rooms will be sanitized during and between each guest stay. Including but not limited to doorknobs, light switches and TV remotes.
- All room keys will be sanitized on a daily basis
- Wine social and daily treats will be handled by our Innkeeper staff upon request.
We will strive to create the best guest experience possible and are looking forward to having your with us soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 828-252-1389 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support and understanding during this time.