Cedar Crest Inn's COVID-19 Response and Precautions
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about cancellations, reservations and/or future stays. Our innkeeping/concierge staff are available from 8am - 7pm daily.
Our staff will be working diligently to ensure the safety of our guests. Upon check in, our Innkeepers will explain our new procedures and policies to each guest. Below is a list of the precautions we are taking to minimize risk.
- We have hand sanitizer, masks, and disposable gloves readily available for all staff and guests.
- There will be no servicing of rooms during multi-night stays, unless your stay is longer than 3 nights. Guests will have their towels and amenities replenished daily.
- You will be provided with a laundry hamper to place dirty towels for housekeeping pick up. We ask that trash and towels be set outside the room by 11am daily.
- All surfaces in our rooms will be sanitized during and between each guest stay. Including but not limited to doorknobs, light switches, and TV remotes.
- All room keys will be sanitized on a daily basis.
We strive to create the best guest experience possible and are looking forward to having you with us soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 828-252-1389 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support and understanding during this time.